Sunday, May 20, 2018

Sunday 8:45 PM
Well today was certainly different than Sat. I started off with going to breakfast- I do that meal ‘out’ more often than any. I mean scrambled eggs, has browns, 8 little Silver Dollar sized pancakes with sausage for $4! Sometimes after I fix breakfast at home I’d sure pay $4 to get the kitchen cleaned up again. I drove by a couple of garage sales and stopped at a thrift store. Wasn’t even tempted to buy anything. That’s good because I have a lot of ‘excess stuff’.
Then it was strictly kickback with the Kindle. And computer Backgammon from time to time. Oh Yeah! I did glue a piece of chrome trim that was coming loose on the Merc. I’d not been happy if it had come off zipping down a freeway. It would have been exceedingly difficult to replace. That old Grand Marquis has way too much chrome on it and most of it is exclusive to only THAT MODEL & year. I had trouble all day remembering what day of the week it was. I was pretty sure it was Sunday but not REALLY sure – didn’t feel right for a Sunday Ha Ha Ha –.
OK OK splain to me how a Sunday feels. I think Johnny Cash tried that once and made a lot of money doing it pretty well.
Well If the Good Lord is willin, I’ll get a fresh week in the morning at learning or doin or Hopefully both at whatever. I sure got a lot started so getting anything DONE is a major accomplishment to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment