Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Lots accomplished yesterday (by my standards). Lots remain but I think I’ll try for TWO DAYS IN ROW. Probably a good thing for me to do as summer is coming in a few days. Possible 122 again. I noted that it’s within a day of the first real hot day last year. Imagine that (chuckle) but it still cools of nice by 9-10:00 PM. That will last for a few weeks yet HOPEFULLY

I gotta get moving earlier in the AM- I went to all the trouble of forcing myself to stay up later at night to avoid being long before sun rise and NOW it’s time to reverse that procedure. Ain’t that like life? I keep saying that at least mentally – seems I’ve reached a point when about everything has some philosophical significance (to me anyway) Ha Ha Ha.

OK it’s past time to “get her on”, “get moving”, “Make Hay”- whatever term is used I gotta do it- NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment