Tuesday, August 22, 2017

8:00 PM The vehicles are back out front but it doesn't look like they got much done on the street. Chip & seal process. The far lane is done but with 60' wide streets that's just a start. Oh Well they didn't put No Parking Signs in front so. . . who knows what is going on.
I am again making a monster project out of an hour + job. Putting new shade tarps up for the West wall. I know why - I'm picky and always trying to make it work or look better. Add that I've never found an easy way to accomplish the task or even have a system that I "approve" of. Oh I make it work but
Got a couple other small things done but not enough - The real bottle next is approaching VERY rapidly, LAUNDRY. It's just a matter of getting up a little earlier than typical for me and loading it up, making sure I have some cash in my pocket and doing it. If I have giant laundry (like now) or a small laundry it takes 2 hours- So What's the big deal. Frankly I don't even mind the doing of it once I get started -
Well this has sure been fun NOT (chuckle) I ?thought? I could come up with somethings more interesting than griping and laundry discussion. I guess not. So I'll just add
Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment