Monday, October 16, 2017

8:30 PM

Progress and frustration- I suspect the focus SHOULD be on the first (Progress) alas we usually focus on the negative first and foremost, at least as the first response. The Scout- is really apart now. Radiator to engine block. I have 2 of the 4 belts in hand and I’m confident I’ll find the pair I’m looking for – I’m avoiding one from one source and one from another – that may be why I’m replacing them except one may have come from my shed and the other might have been new. Yes I have done stuff like that and Yes it’s lasted for at least a few years but I’d really LIKE to avoid it when possible. The radiator came out more quickly and easier that I expected. I sort of had to wrestle it & out before. I’d like to avoid that again. Good thing it’s aluminum because the Ferris metal ones are kind of heavy when held from one side at full arms length, MY arms anyway. I know where the pivot point is and it’s my lower back- not a place I like to rely on or mistreat. It gets back at me with a vengeance.
The nature of “The News From Here” seems to have taken a change of direction. I’ve realized it and wondered enough to have come to a conclusion- It’s gone from a source of personal “news” for my kids & a few close friends to an outlet of a slightly more personal spontaneous nature- sometimes a rant, sometimes an observation, sometimes a clearing out of the mental cobwebs but mostly a focus of whatever is on my mind at the end of a day. Maybe a filter, maybe an outlet. Whatever – Yeah, Yeah it’s also therapy that I can edit before it exits my mouth -

No comments:

Post a Comment