Monday, February 12, 2018

Monday 6:30 AM
Coffee’s ready and so am I, for it. I had a pretty good weekend. Attended a small party at a friend’s place. I didn’t stay late at all but made an appearance and stayed long enough for me. I ain’t so young as I once was, ya know but I hope I’m a little smarter than I once was- questionable I know but. . .
Yesterday I got up feeling a little questionable about going to church. I was pretty sure I wouldn’t make it through a service without getting up and walking around and probably leaving. My back isn’t getting worse but it isn’t getting better very fast either. I did get to Bill & Dawn’s in the afternoon for pork chops, giant chops- over a pound each. A half of mine is lunch for today. AND half of a homemade Lemon pie made with my lemons.
It my usual targeted “Bill Paying” Day. There’s time left before before I HAVE to pay them but being able to pay early and not have to eat cold cereal the rest of the month (chuckle) makes it a lot easier to just get it done.
Just refilled my cup and noticed an angry dark cloudy sky. How ‘s THAT for a change of pace? Even a chance of rain coming sometime this week, best or worse chance, based on your preference, most likely Wednesday.
Tomorrow I take Shorty to the optometrist. He is hoping for good news for improvement for his eye.
I may have found an old camper to re-do. Just what I need, Right? Even I’m not sure – Ha Ha Ha. That decision will likely depend on the price. It needs work PLUS I wouldn’t be comfortable pulling it cross country without doing some work on the Scout. Keep going “old Crusty” maybe you can talk yourself out of it (chuckle). MAYBE!

No comments:

Post a Comment