Sunday, April 1, 2018

Sunday 8:30 PM

Other than fixing & feeding myself twice and cleaning up after, all my accomplishments occurred in a fairly small area. Somehow or another I managed to make it last all day. Included in that was gathering up winter cloths – sweats and sweat pants, sweaters and etc. Stuffing all that in a couple of big vacuum bags and reducing the bags to about 1/5 their actual size and then stuffing THEM into ‘tote’ boxes and putting those overhead in the dressing room. Oh I kept a couple sweatshirts and a sweater or two out – It’s not summer YET but a forecast of of high 80 to mid 90’s indicate it’s getting close. Have I mentioned I have too many clothes? Yeah I figured I did but . . . Along with that I pitched TWO pairs of shoes ! Very unlike me but both were not nearly worth having repaired. Plus I’ve already replaced them with functional ‘work only’ foot ware. Ladder and roof work as well as anything with a shovel or rake involved and I ware lace up boots. I have both actions in my near future I know already. My cleaning efforts sort of went from a quick hit & run to a full out spring cleaning. I hate it when that happens but it usually does when I procrastinate.
Isn’t this exciting ’news from here’?
The to-do-list is getting shorter though. Whaa Whoo. Tomorrow I ?plan? to wash and mop the West patio & courtyard then move to the junk fence project I could finish that except for the rack to hold the bundled wood. Then there is the clean up of the current work area. That will include raking the gravel back over the area and running a roofer’s magnet over it (a couple times) and putting about all the carpenter tools away. Wow I said that like it was an hour’s work – I bet I can make at least a day out of it.
OK, I was tired before I went through all that. NOW realizing what’s ahead I’m exhausted. Now THAT’S sometime I do REALLY WELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment