Monday, September 16, 2019

Well I got some stuff done today. Then as I was taking a break I noticed the breeze was kicking up a bit. Sure glad I didn’t waste time with the leaves and debris in the yard. Wee doggie! The breeze soon turned to WIND. AND glad I hadn’t just replaced a bunch of big tarps. I keep ?thinking? I’m figuring out better ways of using them that they won’t be so short term. Guess What? Durn! I was wrong - again. Revert to ‘plan #197’ or was it ‘#321’ that I thought worked better? Ha Ha Ha
Ah Oh I’m not sure but I think that was thunder! Makes me smile when I remember Sherry asking during our first few years in AZ “so what’s the big deal with Monsoons?”
Oh Well, I’m about 2/3’s through a good book, the wind is settled (for now) – Yep I’m going to finish the book outside and worry about tomorrow in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment