Thursday, March 23, 2017

All is functional with the “new to me” evap. Cooler. Not only functional but almost all the over spray (exterior of house) and (interior) paint globed around the face is removed. It stands well in it’s frame and rolls easily. I still plan to paint the frame I made but after the wind dies down and it’s warmer It’s functional and I HOPE it’s effective when it gets hot again without a feeling if sitting in front of gale force wind.

Cool and breezy out now- I may have to re-split a chunk of wood to make a fire- imagine that!

I GOT THE JOB! (chuckle) They leave for almost ½ the year so I have some job security (chuckle again). Gerald asked how much I wanted to do it and I said whatever your expecting to pay- “I’m doing it because we’re neighbors and I can, not for the money.”

Tomorrow is my traditional cleanup around “old #5” day. I think I’ll try to re-establish that tradition starting tomorrow. I feel like I need to start some routines, something I’ve pretty much abandoned of late. Routines are not something I nurtured or appreciated most of my life but I’ve learned that they provide some sense of comfort and something else I can’t really describe. Maybe it’s just not having to figuring out what I’m going to do for a day or two a week. I don’t have to become a slave to my routines, just use them, – I might find I actually get more done with less frustration. I’d like that. (chuckle) Thinking that reminds me of book I read a couple of years ago called “Habits.” It made SOME sense to me at the time.

Well, if I’m going to have the option of having a fire outside tonight (after a snack and a shower) to the enhance my evening and offset the chill I need to prepare now.

No comments:

Post a Comment