Monday, March 27, 2017

Once again I find myself getting pretty lax with The News from Here. It’s sort of like a phase I go through occasionally. Usually it’s too much on my mind. Well I’ll admit my mind has been a busy place of late. Not all bad or difficult stuff but certainly there was some mixed in but also some good too. That should offset it you’d think.

I declare the “new to me” evap. cooler finished. Well the face is warped & cracked and Gorilla glue didn’t fix it. It’s together but it’ll need a knob with an extended shaft to make turning it on/off or changing speeds easier. I’ll keep my eyes open for one.

While hitting some garage sales Sun. I found a set of tires that would work well on the Scout but they are on Jeep wheels that I don’t have any use for nor do I want to go through trying to get some of my money back by selling them. The “old boy” that has them said he’s ready to see them out of his garage and they are only 4 year’s old- beats the ones I have that are about 12 years old – not good in AZ – and then I forgot all about them till this evening. I should have talked to my tire store guys today about making the “old boy” an offer.

I got the dining room side patio cleaned up today. What a mess ! Leaves and Bougainvillea peddles literally several inches deep in many place and it all covered with a heavy layer of dust & dirt. Boy oh boy is that hot water and soap needed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment