Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Well now I’m not real sure what to think of that- Supper- fresh raw bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, broccoli plus some crackers and dip and then,. and then – some almost rare thin slices of prime rib. Wee doggie I am full. How could I overlook a mug of “old Rasputin Stout. Chuckle- I didn’t overlook it, I fully enjoyed it.

Getting breezy out and cooling down some. If I’m considering a fire outside tonight I WILL be careful of the wood I grab and re-split. The last fire I had was problematic- I saw one stick of wood was different than the Juniper I was burning. It was DIFFERENT- I don’t know what it was but it was smokey and dirty burning. Left it’s evidence all over everything. I got it all cleaned up but I don’t want any more of whatever it was.

I got the laundry done this morning BEFORE it became a massive en-devour BUT my bed isn’t made yet. (chuckle) I need to adjust my routine and make the bed as soon as I strip it and THEN go do laundry. Ain’t like I’m short of bedclothes.

Another tangent of having done the laundry is I bought some new “T” shirts! I re-purposed into cleaning rags some after doing the laundry. Then I started trying to remember the last time I bought NEW “T” shirts- NOT from a thrift store or garage sale. I can’t remember when it was, not even those with “sprint cars” or race tracks featured. Not being able to remember could be attributed – getting older, it not being a high priority, or it could be just that it’s been a really long time. I may have washed the last remaining pair of socks that I bought from the PX at Ft. Lost in the Woods, Mo back about 1967 thru early 69. I DO KNOW they don’t have many more laundry’s to go. (chuckle) I DO still have the “Rancher’s style hat I bought at the Richland Dry-goods Store. It’s been re crowned a couple times but it’s back to it’s original, traditional beauty. Crazy old man. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment