Thursday, June 1, 2017





"LIKE NEW only 43k Original miles. This 1994 Mercury Grand Marquis is as close as you will get to a new car. Passed emissions no problem. Has good cold AC. Air ride suspension, rides as smooth as Cadillac. Power windows and door locks. 2 key fobs. Car has always been stored inside. Has leather seats in new condition."

43,334 MILES, always garaged, new tires - It ain't the car of my self image BUT . . . I DO have the Scout for that- (chuckle) Some may not realize that I have always struggled with practicality - I'll blame/credit(?) it on my upbringing but it sure won out this time-110% PLUS its all titled, licensed and insured - all the nit picking legal stuff DONE in less than an hour.

Now to deal with my network AND Kindle problems- both beyond my comfort level by a few hundred miles. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment