Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Wow a whole week has passed without a report on “The News From Here.” So for I don’t think there’s been much to report on but then that has often been the case from “old #5”. I’m still vehicle shopping and not finding much that fits my profile. Maybe that’s a “sign” I’m just not sure of what it is supposed to indicate. (chuckle)

I still don’t have wifi going again. Another puzzlement for “old Crusty” not one that disrupts my life too much. I do need to get that attended to as I plan on setting up the TV’s to stream content. The entire process is a little far out for my current level of technological competence. Nothing like a little OJT (on the job training)– like I’m never had to rely on it before. Ha Ha Ha

I cranked ye ole AC up and it worked so I shut it back down. It’s still comfortable for me at night/sleeping etc and eating & sleeping are about the extent of my indoor living. I might be shocked when the power bill comes this month though as I have no real idea of what the large evap. cooler on the patio is costing me to run a few hours a day/evening. I should use my “kill a watt” device and find out. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment