Monday, May 22, 2017

Kinda late for old Crusty to be trying a post for a Monday but we’ll see. I went to help Kurt get an AC unit in a not cooled room. It’s functional but he has a couple of small pieces of drywall to deal with and paint. It was a good day.

It was a good weekend- a cook out Sat at the Daniel’s and Sunday some much needed housecleaning here- little of which was inside. I was just Thankful I felt up to it again. I have totally ignored my (computer) network issues till my mind was more ? ? ? Something. Tomorrow I plan to load up all the “old” computers around here and haul them to an outfit that either repairs and gives then to those that need one or salvages them for any sell-able raw materials in them. I have a BUNCH that WILL fall into the last category. They give a certificate of security for the stored data that they use a magnet to erase the data first thing. Next up are some OLD monitors that NO ONE wants for anything ? ? ?

My gold is to rid myself of junk of which I have a LOT and aim for less of a hoarder role . . . (chuckle)

I need to be in the market for a car- my old Ford is approaching a point of almost no return. I just can’t get into it! I don’t want a newer car that I don’t even recognize the basic components nor do I want a high dollar collector car. Not like that’s an option anyway . Yeah I know “small needle in a LARGE hay stack” but. . .

OK I’m still dirty and sweaty and I ready for bed but NOT in THAT condition- Yeah – a HOT shower with lots of soap and a big glass of cool water then maybe a couple of fingers of smokey Bourbon to ease the transition from vertical to horizontal OR maybe to go with a book out in the courtyard. Yep that second option is sounding good -

No comments:

Post a Comment