Friday, June 16, 2017

Oh Wow ! Tired again ! Imagine that! Ha Ha Ha Must go with the territory? But “The old Ford“ is “back on the road again” (for a while anyway). It’s (engine cooling) problem was pretty easily fixed. Easily being a figure of speech based on my back. Just a thermostat BUT I should have done it automatically a while back when I put a water pump in it. Will I ever learn- I always think ain’t broke don’t fix it. Not always a good decision. When you’re there and it’s a wear item and not expensive JUST DO IT. I did decide to replace the by pass hose on it too. I EVEN re-charged the AC while I was under the hood. I don’t know how long it’ll hold but . . . While the Merc is waiting attention I’ll have AC besides I HAD the 134A (Freon) for it and it won’t work on much anymore. It’s no longer in use – USE IT UP. I’m sort of in a quandary about what to do with it- needs front end work and front brake rotors and then there’s the differential noise. I don’t want to keep it but I’m hesitant to sell it to someone broke enough to want it knowing there’s expensive work ahead soon, soon. OK whatever I’ll use it till the Merc is fixed- I should have less (a lot less) to fix on it and hope and expect with so much less mileage it SHOULD be longer before something HAS to be attended to after the current issue is dealt with. Next up I have Scout in back right now but by the time I got that far I was done for. It needs servicing – I THOUGHT I had it in me to get that done but “wrong again” old Crusty. Id ya want to ride ya gotta pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment