Friday, July 28, 2017

First a brief report on the change of temperature in the room of my sleep. Nothing- All conditions the same both while asleep and after getting up. I expect to lower the temperature another degree or two tonight. Isn’t this exciting stuff? What as interesting to me was I re-visited a many times recurring dream. It’s never the same dream but it takes place in the same old dilapidated mansion. Actually I have another recurring dream and it’s also in an old fairly large dilapidated house. Neither have ever been really scary. Oh a couple times I couldn’t find my out but I wasn’t really scared – it’s wasn’t comfortable but not like a nightmare. In either case I usually KNOW I dreaming and wonder if there is any significance to the dream while still asleep. I know I’ve mentioned at least one of those dreams before. . .

Well I kind of slipped back into zombie land today. Not literally but productive wise. Just did what had to be done and made a run to the grocery store- I was craving snacks. It happens. I know my the error of my ways though – I didn’t put on dedicated “work cloths” this morning (chuckle) Well there was the and the fact that I wasn’t in the mood to be stuck inside AND there is a 20-50% chance of monsoons for the next few days. What I SHOULD have done was take down and cut up the third & last Yucca stalk of the season. Much wind from the Northwest and it’ll be DOWN anyway AND laying across the sidewalk. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment