Saturday, August 19, 2017

Whoops AGAIN. Maybe I should shoot for a 3 times a week posts? Ha Ha I know what would happen then- it would be a once a week post and soon it would be no posts.
It’s a quiet Sat, morning at old #5 and the streets around it. Not a bad thing at all. I “got her going” yesterday. Yard work- I’ve really been lax at that and I KNOW I just end up paying for my lax-ness. So I’m in payback mode now. I was going strong yesterday afternoon when I realized that Bill & Dawn were leaving early this morning for a short vacation. Halt production. I hadn’t seen them in a while so I dropped all the tools and went over to wish them a safe and happy vacation. By the time I got home darkness was approaching and my body was complaining. With those two factors I just unplugged and hide the equipment, took a shower and headed for the courtyard – book & beverage in hand along with bean dip and some GREAT Green Chili and Garlic salsa & chips. Even for a Friday night it wasn’t a bad way to wind up. Exception follows- I HAVE to finish up this morning – tools everywhere – it’s dumpster day and I ONLY have one full. You See Using them both helps me not gripe so much for HAVING to pay for both of the dumpsters. (smile) Sometimes I REALLY have to stretch to generate motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment