Thursday, September 14, 2017

Hum- Yesterday's productivity was spotty and inconsistent BUT there was some. It wasn't a total "kickback" day. Out the window of personal satisfaction I'd give it a 60%. Things inside and out around "old #5"are looking almost up to snuff based on "old Crusty's" standards. The shop still remains totally unsatisfactory but at least most everything that belongs there, is there. Now with the motivation of recent success at getting back into "the grove", when I get home today (after stitchs removal), IF I can get "back into it", MIGHT see great things in shop maintenance or not. . . (chuckle) Sometimes after being clean and attired for public appearance, it's hard to change into grubby work cloths and get back TO IT. I'm not going to hold my feet to the fire on that yet. Aw the drama intensifies!
It might just translate into a technology day. That's a thought. Considering all the issues too long might just take care of the challenge of an afternoon without physical labor. It would be SO nice to have WiFi going again but that would probably lead to a tablet or laptop purchase - I discovered my connection between computer to stereo ISN'T - and then IF the wifi was back up and running, I have the range extender to install - Oh a new web cam too. All has been quietly awaiting my attention for a long time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment