Thursday, September 14, 2017

20 minutes to get to VA, 40 minutes cruising the parking lots including the high rise lot. The high rise was backed up the length of the facility waiting for vehicles to turn around and come back down. I asked a volunteer shuttle driver if he had any suggestions? He said "do ya know where the PHX City Park parking lot is? "Yep" was my reply. "Go there and I'll be there as soon as I can and don't start walking I'll be there. Strange what pausing and asking can do (think about it in many terms). After the shuttle driver also helped me get the passenger side window up. Whoops another window doesn't always work. Lots of great people trying to do an impossible job. 10 minutes later I was walking into the front door, 40 minutes later, I trying to find my way back out after getting the results "we got it all and the stitches are out and the wound looks fine." "Good to go with care" - Whoops something I don't do well - with care.
Just thought I'd keep you current with my exciting life. Wait a minute I ain't complaining - just sharing an experience. Yeah I guess it sounded like complaining but the treatment / front line folks make up for MOST of the inconvenience & frustration. Thanks be to He who provides

No comments:

Post a Comment