Friday, September 15, 2017

Today I gave myself an F- in productivity ! I haven't even walked through the shop let alone spend any time there. Add to that emotional/physical environment that it was a fine day for such a task weather wise, under a hundred degrees & a few clouds from time to time. Yes folks I missed a fine chance to "get her done." I wish it had worked out but alas it was not to be - TODAY - No Big Deal - it's all waiting for me, patiently, I hope. The weird thing about having a shop and rarely using it is I'm still adding tools. I just got a 2" mirror with a telescoping handle - Oh Wait I have one of those - but not with two LED lights on the mirror head. I HAD TO HAVE IT totally because of all the times I wished I'd had something like that. All the times that I could get the mirror where it needed to be to see what I needed to see BUT I couldn't get light to what I was looking at, at the same time. Crazy Old Man and getting better at THAT! Ha Ha Ha Well I HAVE ONE NOW! No place to keep it YET but. . .

Sometimes I use this forum to evaluate my attitudes of the day. Mostly the composing, editing & evaluation process is the questioning period, as to, does it get posted or get deleted? Attitudes- Those are a matter, question and/or issue of the Heart. Maybe (?maybe?) It is the source or launching place of actions taken or anticipated. Whoa that's heavy-

I preach a pretty good sermon, I guess, I rarely ever listen to them myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment