Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Whoops – I think that’s the third time I’m used that expression THIS MORNING. I missed a post yesterday, AGAIN. Oh Well- you didn’t miss anything. What I actually accomplished was about an hour and a half’s worth . That includes making two meals and cleaning up after my cooking process. It must be time to commence today’s activities because the coffee is GONE. Once again I’m reducing the coffee every morning. I’ve done that many times before and so far it hasn’t hurt anything. (chuckle)
We’ll see if I’m able to surpass yesterdays modest accomplishments – Sounds easy. .

Update for 09/19/17.
Can’t say I moved any mountains or actually got anything done that was noticeable to anyone but me but I got some things done that needed to be done. Ain’t all bad I reckon and I ain’t complaining. Must be a redneck atmosphere- Yeah I’ve been looking at some family pictures and then a couple from later years. I’m glad I can look at some of those in the last 30+ years (there are but a few), finally. It’s all a part of the life process, best I can tell.
I screwed up on my bill pay process a bit and had to try to address that – I was too quick on that- something that can’t often be said of “old Crusty”. I’ll have to wait a few days to straighten things up – no biggie – just sent a payment to the wrong account- same financial institution. The account I send it to I had a $0 balance. Dumb. I do that pretty well sometimes, “dumb” that is. Well I’m tired anyway in spite of doing NO physical stuff – need to address that too. .

No comments:

Post a Comment