Wednesday, September 20, 2017

I just know that everyone has been staying up late to see if there will be a TNFH post today, Right? Well there ‘WILL be shortly”.
Ol Crusty was out and on the road by 6:30 AM headed for the laundromat. In a desperate attempt to keep my motivation up I did have to stop and pickup donuts first. The size of the laundry wasn’t massive like it often is but it still takes about the same amount of time. It’s the standing and folding the wears on my back- OH WELL. Once again I didn’t heed my own advice and I didn’t remake the bed as soon as I got home sooo that remains to be accomplished as soon as I’m clean enough to touch clean laundry. Other important issues intervened (chuckle). The Hibiscus by the back door died. I just looked over the other day and it was quite obviously DEAD! I don’t have a clue why but there was not doubt it was well past any rejuvenating tries. That fact finally launched a clean up, trim up drive in the back. The Oleander that blocks the view of my back door was seriously overgrown and the Bougainvilleas in the very back (S. wall of the building and between the back yard and the neighbors) were out of control – almost. All those are back under some form of control. There remains a little clean up from the trimming of the last one. I shouldn’t have taken that last break. . . That’s # 2 on tomorrow’s list right after my eye exam at 9:00 AM. I think I just need new glasses. My last pair of glasses broke and they were almost 3 years old so my prescription is way out of date with my eyes. Probably will be for a while yet. 1st I have to take the prescription to VA in PHX and pick out frames and they THEN send the order to a contract provider. Last time it took a very long time as they lost the order. If I can make it work I’ll likely take the prescription directly to PHX VA and get them ordered. THEN I’ll consider #2 on tomorrow’s list, Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment