Thursday, September 7, 2017

What can I say – it seems a monsoon blew in. How be it, not one of much magnitude so far, happy to say. Strong breezes and scattered rain drops appeared and disappeared and appeared and well you can probably go on from there. Based on the opinions of those who earn, at least receive, their income based on those opinions, it is likely to continue for some time.
Why YES I am the captain of commas. They denote a break and allow the spoken or read words to have a logical place for a brief break or breath. That’s my opinion anyway.
Actually a fantastic evening in the courtyard with a b & b. All that till my eyes got tired and my body hurts – Ha Ha Ha – Ah the pleasures of advanced maturity. That and a large bandage just left of my spine covering the removal of a blemish. Not having been allowed visual access to the actual operation, I don’t have clue as to the actual wound size. As the blemish was practically TINY and the doctor was quite impressed with herself, along with myself, at her recognizing it as something that needed to go away.
OK Let’s re-coup – a weather report and a health report summarized by as far as I know know all is well at “old #5”. Considering what all is going on now that’s certainly Thanks worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment