Friday, September 8, 2017

Yep I went on the war path today. I checked the mail and the city had stuck a note in my mailbox. Grid Bike is a company that rents bikes via a pre-charged card.

“. . .Grid Bike will be installing a new station near your business or residence” “The stations will be installed in late Sept on city right-of-way property adjacent to your business/residence and impacts will be minimal.”
(right-of-way -the blvd)

. . .the foot print of the station area 6 feet by 30 feet.”

I probably wasted a LOT of time writing an email to the council man, mayor, city manager, planning mgr and two or three others. Frankly doing that did not help my mood nor, I doubt, accomplish anything positive about the issue. I did suggest they locate the “Grid Bike” across the street in front of the city offices, right across the street. I will take up the banner and arms (figuratively) Monday again.

Wow I got so upset I forgot to eat AGAIN. Oh I had a small breakfast but nothing since then. I best correct that, as much as I hate to eat right before I turn in for the night. So I’ll just eat light BUT eat something.

No comments:

Post a Comment