Sunday, October 15, 2017

7:30 PM

I believe that I may be in a very foul mood. No in this case there is no “believe” involved I am in a foul mood. Now I know the question that immediately comes to mind - “WHY”, Correct? I know it would be true of me if YOU made that statement. It’s a lot like asking a depressed person “what are you depressed ABOUT?” Actually that question is pretty informative, it lets you know you may be talking with someone not familiar with depression. Ya might try to NOT do that if you hear someone make that statement. Probably the only real difference is “the bad mood” ?may? have some reason behind it, be it real, physical, mental or _____. In this case I can’t really think of what it could be. Actually “things” are OK and MUCH, even more than usual, to be Thankful for. Then there’s the “age thing:. “Thing” is likely a poor selection of a descriptive title. It isn’t a “thing” it’s a simple fact but it’s also a mind set, a realization of some limitations and in some cases the sense of mortality. I don’t think that mortality plays a giant role in my case. In my case I think it might be a cyclic thing – male menopause thing. Ha Ha Ha See I’m better already, making jokes and realizing the pointlessness of “why”. Does knowing “why” have any real bearing on anything? I’m not sure, it’s more the “go to” question when we realize “WE ain’t goin ta know “why” till it isn’t a factor” THEN we’ll know and it won’t matter.
Hope you aren’t reading this right before nighty night time or maybe you have something to contribute. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment