Friday, October 13, 2017

4:30 PM>

I tired! I’m not sure if it’s again or still? (chuckle) Met Kurt for breakfast. It had again been a long time. He’s a busy man just the way he likes it and maybe just a touch more than he likes it sometimes.
Downtown Mesa is gearing up for the busy season- Activities tonight – Costumes and prizes and bands all over etc. Tomorrow a car show just a few blocks away and there’s the Confederate Air Force show & car show at Falcon Field, That’s just this weekend. I’m skipping the Spook night up town this evening and probably will make the car show and maybe the Confederate Air Force show & car show. I haven’t been to an event out at Falcon Field for years- They are a big deal but a tad pricey and one heck of a lot of walking. I say pricey but not really just my frugal nature talking there.
As for right now it’s a book & beverage in the courtyard. I did a couple hundred deep knee bends today in the front yard, literally, trimming at ground level around a couple of low growing semi desert plants. I haven’t ever tried to trim them up off the ground but it’s a challenge to keep the leaves from next door from getting stuck all around their bases- no it’s more than a challenge it’s not possible. Maybe trimming them up a few inches will at least make it possible to just rake the leaves out and vacuum them up.
Did I mention a “ book & beverage in the courtyard”? It’s time, the question is will I be smart and get a shower FIRST or just wish I had?
8:00 PM I DID I DID

No comments:

Post a Comment