Monday, November 20, 2017

10:30 AM

Getting a late start this morning and it just a tad chilly for the cut offs & “T” shirt I put on earlier. Yeah Yeah I know there are those who might laugh about that as it’s 68 degrees right now. So maybe I’m just stalling, goofing off, Ya Think? It’s really hard for me to know as I do THAT really well.
I did a little garage sale-ing over the week end. It must have been a LIGHT day-










OK so the last item wasn't a light bit it's for Bill & Dawn's flowers.

The 1st two are of the same (intended to be ceiling light) destined to be something else. 12 volt 20 watt lights so I can power them from yard light transformers. The 3rd totally different but yet the same as in 12 volt DC but they are intended to be hung from 2 wires thus the "Y" and they can be aimed. What did I want that stuff for? Well I'm not sure YET- The 12 volt stuff has lots of possibilities outside but under a roof. Need more light outside but under roof?? I have extra transformers a plenty and I'd love to put them up for someone to enjoy. Both the actual number of lights can be reduced for less light. I just couldn't pass them up.
The shooting star, the last bulb on each of the streamers flashes - Kind of neat
8:30 PM

Quite an interesting day. As I'm so prone to do I was out on the sidewalk around "old #5" this morning a bit and and ended up chatting with several folks who were passing. What was interesting was 3 out of three stopped to visit after just being acknowledged with a "Good Morning" from me. That trend continued for the rest of the day. After some grocery shopping when normally it's get-n-go for me turned into I'm ready to be home. Maybe it's the holiday season approaching that has folks in such a friendly mood. Whatever it was it WAS different. I sure hope folks don't think I'm Santa Clause in a skinny costume cause I ain't. (chuckle) I have been trying to smile more and greet people who not everyone might. Just a personal thing. I will confess that it gets easier the more I practice it -

No comments:

Post a Comment