Wednesday, November 15, 2017

8:00 PM
I was just thinking - “what on earth did I do this morning?” I’m kind of tired and a little down but what brought THAT on? Ha Ha Ha Would you believe LAUNDRY? Lots of laundry. Well it’s done for now! Not as smoothly as I usually get it done but never the less . . . I counted 30 shirts – and who forgot the hangers? Oh Yeah I do the laundry. Dumb diddly dumb dumb Actually I’m surprised when I think of how many times in my life that MY laundry was my problem. A Lot! Then the last 5 or 6 years – nope ain’t going there. . .

Now for the drum roll, Please, I put it away and made the bed when I got home. Usually about this tine of night I thinking “Why Oh Why didn’t you make the bed when you got home?” Have I mentioned “ Dumb diddly dumb dumb”?

It’s all my parent’s fault! Hey it works for society and society applies it to everything.

Naw- just because I remember pumping the water out of the well & heating laundry water on a kerosene stove and carrying it out to pour in the laundry tub. That’s memorabilia Right? I must be an antique but you didn’t know that?

Then there’s the lighter sides – Sherry & I doing laundry with Bruce & Jenny which often included getting thrown out of the laundry (Davenport IA). Oh did I mention the ice chest, small folding table and poker game? Probably not. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment