Monday, November 13, 2017

6:30 PM

Well I finally got the courtyard and back patio clean enough to think about my “new to me” out door 8x10'patio rug. After a couple of extended conversations with neighbors both of which wanted to know “who’s been whacking your cactus?” Frankly I’m surprised anyone but me noticed. Might have been the signs I put up (chuckle) requesting that whoever is doing it refrain from doing it. No threats, or sermons just a statement about how I came to plant them and how long I’ve taken care of them . . . Do I think it’ll work? I doubt it but it seemed the ‘right’ thing to do AFTER a couple temper tantrums. Yeah I do have that temper problem and it can become a problem for ME. I can’t recall anytime that my temper helped with anything. A few times it was a last resort thing and it motivated me to take action that I probably should have taken long before it got to that point. Alas like so much flotsam it WILL sink away EVENTUALLY. Hum I think that’s the first time I EVER actually USED that word- flotsam. (Ha Ha Ha)
All things considered a pretty good day- tomorrow might include LAUNDRY. That could be wishful thinking but I’m ?planning? on it, I THINK. If I ever had any doubts about the trust worthiness of my conscious plans they are gone. They have joined the flotsam – sunk forever. Hey twice (flotsam) in one document ! Plans are plans and sometimes they work out and other times, well after all they were only ‘plans’.

No comments:

Post a Comment