Wednesday, December 6, 2017

7:30 AM

I think I’m opting for the shop project this morning. Once it warms up a little. Maybe get the laundry collected and check the supplies while I’m waiting for the warmth. Yeah, I am not comfortable with ‘cool’. (chuckle) I AM going to dress a little heavy today. My goal to actually regain use of the work benches and dispose of some excess ‘might need that someday’ stuff. We’ll see haw THAT goes- that’s hard for me to do. Too many times I’ve done to then realize I was RIGHT and needed what got pitched.


8:00 PM Well none of that worked out- Can't say that EVEN I am surprised. If ya live long enough you'll realize sometimes it just plain won't be the way you thought. I'm not complaining simply stating facts as I see them. Tomorrow I don't have plan! (chuckle) Probably a good thing too cause my track record isn't impressive in that regard. I kept thinking this isn't what I had planned. Surprise, Surprise, Nothing big, Nothing earth shaking in my world just not what I wanted to accomplish. I just wanted it done- I REALLY didn't want to DO it. (chuckle)

No comments:

Post a Comment