Monday, December 11, 2017

9:30 PM

In my struggling effort to maintain ‘The News From Here’ I will attempt to create a post this evening that isn’t ‘down & depressing’ or radically political OR totally boring . It’s that last part that’s REALLY challenging. See there even ‘old Crusty’ might be mellowing just a tad. Ya think? Hey it could happen.
After a great afternoon & early evening yesterday with all folks I dearly love I’d think it would be easy. Well, I’d be wrong, again. Another one of those things I do much better than I’d like. (be wrong that is)
I don’t think I’m succeeding at this point. Hum . . . guess I’ll ramble on as usual.
The fire burned down, back is way tired, BUT tomorrow I’m meeting another dear old friend for breakfast and then evening I’m going to a Sonora Desert I.H. Scout club meeting. I haven’t been to one in . . . so many years I can’t recall. You probably already know that ‘meetings’ are probably not my thing. Part of it is the need for socializing, part of it is my neighbor needs some Scout parts and he’s working till almost meeting time. We couldn’t get there in time and I HATE being late. I’ll see what I can get for him and hope I can endure a ‘meeting.’ We’ll see how that works out. . .
Just checking? Are you feeling better, sort of uplifted? NO! ! ! Yeah well it ain’t working so good for me too, well either.
Bottom line is I’d rather hit a rough stretch of road than have a loved one have to hit one but so far I haven’t figured out how to make that happen, EVER. Here’s the bottom line ‘Hang in’, ‘hold on’ and get her done! Sound like I’m preaching while standing bare footed on an ant hill?

No comments:

Post a Comment