Sunday, January 7, 2018

7:30 AM

I have survived another Holiday season. I suppose I’ve developed some sort of susceptibility or weakness toward it. Thinking back, it goes back a very long way and is very deeply seated. I don’t spend a lot of time “back in time”. To some extent it could be thought of as masochistic. (chuckle)
Ha Ha Ha the preceding paragraph made me snicker to myself. Having just typed it out, it’s is an example of ‘going in a circle makes it tough to get ahead.’
It IS Sunday morning and I am going to church and I DO need to prepare – Sweats and house slippers are inappropriate for ME when going to church. Some folks are comfortable doing it I guess. I sure don’t do the suit & tie thing and maybe some portion of physical preparation might also be mental preparation or I’d like to think so.
I roasted a big Kosher Beef hot dog over my evening fire last night. I had dill pickles, sauerkraut, hot sweet mustard on a great bun. It was all I needed! The odor of the hot dog roasting lingered and prolonged the pleasure. Well Yeah – it might have just been in my head – that is where my nose is located.

No comments:

Post a Comment