Tuesday, January 2, 2018

9:00 PM

Doc Watson again after a couple hours of JJ Cale. Well Yeah, That’s variety.
That moon is still pretty impressive and enjoyed by yours truly AGAIN. Imagine that?

If I could keep from making changes/?improvements in the shop I’d have really gotten a lot done today. Well I did get a lot done just wasn’t WHAT I’d planned. I light that sucker up for evening and night work. Ha Ha Ha Just typing that made me realize how silly that is. Like I’m going to work out there at night. Well even I don’t know- Hey, Ya Never Know! I just hope it’s by choice and NOT from necessity.
There is a fire burning in the old fireplace in the courtyard and there is a glass sitting right next to my chair. Doc Watson, - ‘Walk On By’ . I suppose you COULD find something comparable but would it fit in front of a Blazing fire, good Book and a Beverage? (bb&b) If you’ll be good enough to excuse me I’m returning to my semi-recliner and B,B & B.
Happy New Year! If I haven’t said that before- Kind of a rough season for old Crusty – nothing new just the latest version. I guess that can’t help but sound like a lot of negativism but it’s more like “OK, that’s whats going on. Almost like a relief – Been wondering what was going on. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment