Wednesday, January 10, 2018

9:15 PM

It’s been a day! Some good, some tough and a lot of thinking about a lot of stuff. Right now I’m TIRED, very tired but not ready to turn in besides I’m still dirty from some dirty work. I helped a friend clean out a storage building of a very good friend of his that I was acquainted with. Not sorry about it at all. Glad to help and a good reminder to get stuff cleaned up and gone from “old #5”. Whoo, Have I got the nerve to even say that? Well obviously I do, I just did. BUT, you see, I came home with MORE stuff. Stuff that, mostly, I will use – I think! Ha Ha Ha. Hey! I got more landscape lighting “stuff.” Yeah I’ll probably use it. When? You may well ask. ___________________ (note extended period of silence). Anyone want some landscape lighting ? I like using it for others as long as I’m USING it. Just another of my strange “ways” but I’m sure you didn’t know that, Right? Ha Ha Ha
Wow almost 10:00 PM but there’s a car show on TV so my attention is divided – What else is new? I haven’t watched this much TV in months. May not again for a long time.
I ?think? I’ve identified the drip under the Scout – it’s oil. I thought for years that I need to re-seal the tappet covers. I can’t find HOW the oil is getting to the ground from the tappet covers so I’m NOT jumping on that project. Obviously I’m not certain yet but I’m really at a loss at this point. It’s not a big deal but I WILL correct it. There may be only one thing that owners of Harley Davidson's & International Harvesters have in common. They are all chasing oil leaks, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment