Friday, February 23, 2018

Friday 7:50 AM

Hello World ! I hope you’re ready for a Fantastic Friday.
Busy day yesterday at ‘old #5’. Actually from a strictly productivity stand point- not so much. I have to bare in mind that busy doesn’t generate productivity necessarily. I don’t think I want to belabor that point – it’s uncomfortable to my delicate sensitivities. Ha Ha
Shorty says we’ll measure the fence today that I want to replace and make a material list today. Actually most of the fence I used here came from discorded, well used fence, somewhere else. It’s lasted pretty well, considering, but it is REALLY junk now. The 2x4’s are so old nails won’t hold at all and screws just pull out when any pressure is exerted to them. It’s well past time to do something. We’re going to build a small cart so I can move the pre-assembled panels into position by myself, hopefully. We’ll see how that works out. It’s a plan anyway. Always good to start with a plan - Ha Ha Ha I have to clean up around the areas that are being RE- fenced so I can get where I need to be along with 6’ x 8’ panels. I can tell you that even using wood re-assembled fence, it’s an undertaking alone. Oh I’ve done it before but it’s SLOW and gets really tricky. That phase won’t be happening for a while yet.
Onward & Upward -

No comments:

Post a Comment