Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Wednesday 5:30 PM

Whoops - miss another day to relate all the exciting and informative events from “old #5”. So in retaliation I’ll subject you to today’s events at “old #5.”



There you are now up to date. Except it appears that Shorty & I did pretty well yesterday. His fridge is working right again and his range is fully functional.
Now to cover all the other accomplishments



Yeah it won’t take much of that to lose readers. Let’s see now… You probably won’t want to read about my complaints of 50 degree highs, Right? How about the barometric pressure dropping to ‘0’ this morning, Oh how about the forecast of winds hitting 18-20 mph Friday? No that probably won’t bring accolades and applause or readership either.
Well Darn!
If you’d like to “chase a rabbit”, chase barometric pressure and emotional effects on all us human like creatures. Ha Ha Ha
Here’s something YOU decide if I have my already semi made Rubin sandwich to my evening meal or will I go the 4 or 5 blocks to the Legion and have fish Taco or sliders & fry's ? Just to complicate things HERE I can enjoy reading – inside the bar or the house or the in front of a fire in the courtyard. At the legion I can pause when I enter and try to forecast who’s in a good mood and will be fun to be around and listen to a lot of silly laughter and slams. Wow I didn’t realize the level of decisions I really deal with on a regular basis. I’m actually not sure but the sliders with fry’s are sounding good – I can have pork, beef or that other meat like substance that had wings at one time. I could even mix up the selection. Wow I’m even messing up my own decision making ability. Oh crap- I just remembered there’s Shirley’s leftover beef stew in the fridge. Shoot – I’m probably just have some snacks – Oh No! I have chips and dip, 2 kinds of cheese and crackers OR . . .
You See, sometimes, I’m actually doing you a favor by NOT posting anything. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment