Monday, February 19, 2018

Monday 6:30 PM

Burr our warm sunny weather has departed for a while. Plus 25 mph winds just to keep me thinking about how to better secure our tarp carports. I’m sorry to report that so far I’ve been unsuccessful. They ARE still holding. There will not be book, beverage and blazing fire (BB&B) in the courtyard tonight.
I’m one step closer to having fully visible instrumentation at night in the old Scout. I found some bulb sockets locally and the LED bulbs are working great and the LED tail lights are a great improvement too. It’s been years since I had a high beam indicator. Sometimes parts are problem with OLD orphan vehicles (no longer produced) and I have TWO of them. Yes, I may be a glutton for punishment or just not too bright. By the way I don’t think I need your evaluation of which it is. Thanks anyway (ha ha ha)
I’m taking Shorty back to the eye doctor for a follow up check and after that appliance shopping. Their fridge & range need replacing. Around here that means they don’t work. They are surviving but it isn’t fun – Shirley can’t bake without an oven (and I miss the cookies) and the fridge runs most of the time even after cleaning the coils etc. It’s time.
Let me think a bit, nope can’t think of much more to report. It’s too early to hit the hay and too late for much else on a holiday evening in downtown Mesa. If I haven’t gotten out for a while, Mondays, whether Holiday or not, are not a good time for casual socialization.

No comments:

Post a Comment