Friday, March 16, 2018

Friday 9:30 PM

Well the fence is down to a couple of panels to go. Then I have to create a 1 foot tapered fill of the opening below the fence that will accommodate run off of that wet stuff that falls here occasionally. That needs a little more explanation I bet. I wanted the fence top to be level. That might have been a poor choice as the front to rear drop is somewhat greater than I expected. “Somewhat?” A LOT. I should have been prepared for that BUT . . . I wasn’t ! I’m as tired as an old borrowed mule put away without food or water. BIG Thanks to Jim S. ! He came in to help and really did, PLUS, I really enjoy his company and observations. Shorty got home and jumped in. Well the project progresses – I ?may? post ‘after pictures’ not that they’ll show much. . .
Me? Oh I’m OK. Reckon I’ll worry about tomorrow in the MORNING and go from there. Now Pard, that there’s one of my better plans. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment