Thursday, April 26, 2018

Thursday 9:00 PM

WOW old man ! You nearly skipped an entire week of “The News”. I’d really like to describe the really unbelievable accomplishments from that missed week but I’m afraid they’d REALLY be UNBELIEVABLE! I have stayed busy based on my norm – I start what I expect to be an hour job/project and the next thing I know the sun is going down and I’m still at it. Yesterday I started cleaning the interior of the old Scout. Yeah – that’s an hour job NOT! I forgot all the use it had the last year or 5. Hauled loose rock (crushed granite) few times, firewood a lot plus all the accumulated plain old Arizona dust and dirt. It IS a work truck mostly. Ah well – just so you know I’m continuing today. I hope to get some rubber matting down to cover the trashed original floor covering which is in pieces and tiny pieces at that after being touched or moved. The console disintegrated recently. Well the top, lid disintegrated along with a lot of plastic interior parts. Nothing critical to function except to cover up/hide mechanical parts etc AND my CUP HOLDER. Now THAT’S a problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment