Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday 8:30 PM

I’m sorry but it doesn’t ‘feel’ like Friday. Maybe a Wednesday or Thursday but a FRIDAY? Nah can’t be. Crazy Old Man!
Today’s accomplishments on a scale of 1 to 10 – I think I saw the needle move once but I won’t lie to you, I can’t be sure. I did get a couple of things moved out in the courtyard. My ‘new to me’ table and newly recovered stools

are in place where I ?think? I want them. One of the water effects and spot light are where I ?think? I want them for the summer. Did you notice my level of confidence in my choices? Ha Ha Ha
PLUS I DID get to the grocery store – It’s really hard to make an egg sandwich or egg & Bacon sandwich etc without bread. It’s even harder without eggs and when the milk doesn’t smell quite right, well it’s time to go to the store. Ya Think?
OK IF I’m sure today really was Friday then I know what to expect for tomorrow A Saturday! Well I’m never really sure so I guess I’ll ‘try it on’ in the morning and worry about it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment