Friday, May 11, 2018

Friday 9:00 AM
WHOOPS where did Thursday’s post go? I know it started it a couple of times. I don’t recall finishing it – mystery solved. . .
I have some supplies to pickup and a Birthday card for my granddaughter which is going to be late. Again.
Wind predicted today not breezy - WIND but not destructive hopefully. The tarp shade in front of the back door and bar door are trashed but still covering about 70%. I am NOT going to tackle replacing them yet. I’ll endure the redneck atmosphere of strings, sagging tarps & missing grommets from damaged shades till this windy session is over.
My attempts at attacking my 'keeping excess inventory' (usable junk) tendencies as been totally unsuccessful. Time to re-affirm my commitment and load garbage containers and maybe even the trailer. Well See how that goes THIS time.

No comments:

Post a Comment