Saturday, May 12, 2018

Saturday 9:30 PM
ref; Friday FAILED TOTALLY on loading the dumpsters! The “tarp shade” is even worse that before. BUT HEY, excess inventory DIDN’T INCREASE ! (smile) but the WIND is settled down! Obviously I didn’t have ANY input into that but I’ll gladly accept it with Thanksgiving.
I went to “Sam’s Club for smoke tubes & coffee. A circle of the parking lot proved just HOW bad an idea THAT was. I guess I’ll be forced to have breakfast without coffee or go out etc.- I knew what to expect -
Naturally I went by Bill & Dawn’s (2 blocks away from Sam’s). I generally do that on Sat. morning or Sunday. That turned into a trip to the “Pork Shop” close to Queen Creek. Spicy or mild pork in about every form imaginable. Spicy Summer sausage, Bologna of every style EXCEPT the over processed mush that passes for Bologna to many. Some Brat’s etc. A nice little trip with a stocked fridge & freezer to remember it by. Not to mention supper, if you throw in some cheese, crackers, spicy Honey Mustard and pickles & olives and a bottle of ZYWICE.

After getting my pork supply stashed in the fridge/freezer I went to the Legion to check in (Ha Ha ). Short stay but more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment