Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Tuesday 8:30 PM
Greeting from where mid to high 90’s is time to play! I thought the day was going to pass me by till about 3:00 pm and my ‘get her done’ kicked in. Good thing I had a plan (Ha Ha Ha). Well I DID I just didn’t really expect to accomplish it. I did but unfortunately ‘it’ didn’t include laundry – darn. I went by the laundry twice and it was almost full both times but HEY! I made the bed all clean and fresh. I DO wish I were all clean and fresh. Laundry isn’t critical YET
Oh Boy is that easier I finally remembered my computer glasses!
Now I’m pretty sure I know what I;’m typing as I tope ti.
Mostly
I actually went to “Big Lots” looking for a trash can for re-recyclables- I threw something in mine and the it cracked around the top - Gurr - OK time for action! EXCEPT I don’t WANT a black trash can for any trash – might be OK for the outside kitchen but NOT inside (not sure about that even). It used to be fun going to Big Lots but they have changed to up scale I guess- but- BLACK TRASH cans.
I have read about the issues of long hot showers – Excuse me but maybe they have never lived and worked outside in an arid climate or did things what were dirty and sometimes greasy or saw blood dripping from their body and wondered “where the heck is that coming from.” I have a beautiful Purple Texas Sage in the front yard among the cacti – it’s appropriate other than it has no thorns (chuckle). I guess it doesn’t NEED thorns Ha Ha Ha
Well that IS indeed “The News From Here” for tonight except for the ‘long HOT shower’ thing and that ain’t none of your business. Ha, Made me smile. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment