Wednesday, November 13, 2019

. . . and the good news is – my laundry is half done. Well maybe 2/3’s done. Whatever there is an inventory of fresh bedding in place. The underwear & sock drawer are overflowing again. OK that’s probably more than you wanted to know but it’s a package deal. I just separated myself from another package deal. The Legion presented an untested comedy group - DUMB! How dumb ? Dumb enough for me to leave because of it. Oh if dumb were all, I can handle that – lots of experience at that but dumb, offensive and down right objectionable out my window, NOPE and they hadn’t even became political. I waited as long as I could but finally it peaked and I walked. I came very close to walking out in the middle of one ?comedian’s? rant. Ah but desecration over powered me and I stayed till the stupid child finished and turned over the ‘mike’ to what I expected to be more of the same. OK end of rant -
Current News Is - there is a fire going in the outside fireplace, a book and a bev. - Waiting and I’ll be Thankful for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment