Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

Whatever that means to you.

I, most likely will be wearing high gloss battleship gray instead of green as I'm set to apply the second coat of said paint to the bed of the trailer. I used THREE tubes of HD construction adhesive under it and put 20 screws around the parameter. If/when that fails - it'll probably have to come totally off the frame and be rebuilt.

I got word yesterday that a friend has a swamp cooler that I was offered some months ago. He's ready to have it GONE. It was long enough ago that I don't recall if it worked at all but . . . You know me. The ?plan? is to make it work (?) the use it out in the courtyard this summer. I don't know if it'll have enough cooling to help but I've used a lot of different old coolers out there and a couple of them really helped and some helped a little if you sere sitting right in front of it and a few didn't really help at all. (chuckle) That's pretty much like most of my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment