Sunday, March 19, 2017

What a weekend! Sat. afternoon with dear friends. Friends that even though I don’t see them often, they’ll always be dearest friends. Sunday afternoon two totally different dear friends who will always be dearest friends, and then, and then breakfast tomorrow with another dearest friend.
Aint got a hundred of them but I wouldn’t trade a single one of those I have for 100 or a million other ones.
Am I Blessed ?
If you don’t know the answer to that – You ain’t paying attention. (chuckle)
One regret – I couldn’t help my son with an automotive problem via phone. I think we may need to link up visually. Not that it would improve my mechanical knowledge / understanding but . . . I so understand needing to talk about the issue and bounce ideas back and forth.

There is a Birthday coming up on the 21th that I’m going to celebrate – Celebrate ? You ask? Yes ! I’m thankful that there was a (the) Sherry, Thankful that we has the years together that we did. Maybe it will help offset the other soon coming date that I can’t celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment