Wednesday, March 15, 2017

I may have wasted most of the day and some $$$ today OR I might have solved a problem. I bought a sheet of underlayment (1/4” 3 ply plywood without knots & super smooth hard surface). My trailer has a new floor surface and tomorrow it’s getting painted a hard high gloss enamel paint. I’m not expecting to have to walk in it when it’s raining- for sure. My shove kept hitting a knot or other blemish in the actual floor I put in when I built it. Next thing I knew I was taking up one ply pieces. It was still plenty strong but in a couple spots I’d taken up strips of a second ply – NOT good. It ?might? actually make shoveling out a load of crushed granite a little easier but that would just be a bonus. If the paint holds well I may paint it all, inside & out. It’s still just primer-ed with industrial primer.

In addition to that project I got the dishes washed- Laugh if you will – Note to self- Don’t let the dirty dishes accumulate ANYMORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment