Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Ain’t this a switch – I ran out of daylight. Never been a late worker. I usually would prefer to start early than work late. A lot of periods in my life both were required but I didn’t really like that either. (chuckle) All that seems to have changed. Just can’t get interested early in the day but come late afternoon- look out (for a few hours anyway). I almost got the shade along the back West side redone but I just couldn’t see well enough. Oh I have all manner of portable lights but I WASN’T THAT much carried away with it. Maybe having everything laid out and 90% done will get me started in the morning. Ya Think, It COULD happen, Maybe.

I will add that the quality of polytarps of late is so bad that I need to consider other means of providing shade in important areas around “old #5.” The area I’m working on now I’ll probably try making a cover out of actual sunshade material. I used to be able to buy it in different levels of density but I don’t seem able to find it anymore that way locally.

No comments:

Post a Comment