Monday, May 8, 2017

Happy Monday Morning

Another miserable morning in central AZ. Sun shining, comfortable temperatures and all human/physical necessities available to me plus a lot of non essential stuff.

OK "old Crusty"
lets get with it- whatever "IT" turns out to be. Actually I find that having so many options for me is almost debilitating. OH NO don't get me wrong I LIKE it better than situations I've been in before- no options or at lease the sense of "no options." I just haven't learned to utilize all these options.

I have no idea where comment came from this morning

I did as close to nothing as I could stand over the weekend. That, my friends needs to STOP. Having said that I guess I'll launch the day -soon. (chuckle)I have tarps to replace, I have them in inventory. We had stiff breezes and significant gusts of wind for a couple of days just passed and some shade tarps did not survive well. That's OK, they had served me well for more than long enough to justify the investment both in labor to put them up and the cost to buy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment