Saturday, May 6, 2017

Happy Weekend
I’ll skip the weather report, health report and the general over-all condition of my housekeeping, laundry and property maintenance . Hummm - Does THAT ever cut down the field of issues from “old #5”. I was up WAY late last night – I haven’t seen midnight for quite a while in fact I can’t actually remember the last time not that it’s any big deal but just saying. . . No logical or compelling reason to stay up EXCEPT it was a nice night outside (with the help of big cooler) and I was in the middle of a good book. During the evening I’d thought several times- “Hey Crusty (yes I have begun to talk to myself but just little (chuckle)) it’s past your bedtime.” I realized that “HEY I don’t have any reason to go to bed at any specific time nor in this case any need to get up at any specific time” I know that that thinking process sounds totally stupid. It did while I was thinking it but it happened anyway. I got up this morning at a reasonable time, (what ever that means), not feeling any ill repercussions of my decision. It WAS a good book. No real value but a good, entertaining & exciting read- Not so exciting that I had ANY trouble going to sleep.

Many of you have endured me complaining about the over-payments I’ve been receiving from VA. Those days are OVER! The day of reckoning has arrived. 8 pages of how they determined how much I had been over paid, how to dispute it etc. OH Yeah with a sentence stating that I would be getting another letter with instructions of how to repay it – sometime. My bet-THAT’ll be in the mail today CHUCKLE. Probably not – just kidding . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment