Wednesday, May 3, 2017

I arrived at VA Gilbert this morning at 7:25 AM. They open officially at 7:30 AM. I was number 54 at the lab. Yeah I don’t think the numbers really start at 1 every morning but there was about 25 ahead of me. No big deal I was back on the road by 8:00. Results expected – in the future- (chuckle) My goal is to consume a minimal of 6 pints of water a day. Summer time that’s a piece of cake without even thinking and it WAS over 100 today.

I felt like some walking was appropriate besides I just plain wasn’t ready to go home yet. A full tour of a Low’s store, a stop for breakfast after fasting all night and morning and a stop at the Bargain Warehouse (just to visit) and I was ready for a book and a sit. I thought about a lot of things I COULD do but decided that the “book and a sit” sounded the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment